Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement - Cambridge - GBP65-77k
A large organisation in Cambridge is looking for a Head of Procurement. The role holder will be responsible for coordinating the group's procurement activities, of which a significant proportion is spent on IT and other long-term supplier relationships.
The responsibilities of the job will include:
- Leading all tendering processes for large, strategic purposes
- Managing 3rd party supplier relationships
- Adding value through negotiating and improving best terms which also minimise risk
- Championing procurement and best practice throughout the organisation
- Procurement governance processes
You will have experience of managing strategic outsourcing agreements, improving supplier performance and value as well as managing teams. You will be open and collaborative in style, able to work with business stakeholders across all different functions. You will be used to managing large budgets and significant spend on multi-year supplier agreements. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to David Procter in the first instance.