One-Day Masters in Practical Strategic Thinking
Winmark, the leading membership body for managers and business leaders, have a launched a one-day Practical Strategic Thinking Workshop tailored to enhance the strategic focus of Director-level professionals.
This one-day course will cover:
- Strategic Agility: how to develop your strategic agility in a changing business environment
- Strategy – Planning, Execution and Innovation: how to design and implement strategy effectively, identify and assess sources of innovation
- Competitive Positioning: identifying competitive advantage in your organisation, aligning your resources and organisational goals to increase your revenues
- Long-term Vision: setting targets and objectives by constantly looking ahead
- Opportunities and Problems Analysis: identifying the information and resources you need in order to exploit opportunities, solve problems and make astute business decisions.
Date: 10th February (9am to 5:30pm)
Location: Central London
Click here for more information and to register.