1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- From £70,000 to £80,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Software Developer / Software Engineer / Programmer required by leading financial services firm based in the Cayman Islands. Offering a 100% Tax Free salary, year round sunshine and a fantastic work / life balance, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
We're looking for Candidates with 3yrs+ post-grad experience and a solid understanding of .Net (C# or VB.Net) and SQL Server.
Any exposure to WCF, WPF, MVC would be a distinct exposure.
These are unique opportunities for experienced, multi-talented engineers to help build next generation products.
* The development of key applications using predominantly C#.
* Working across the whole software development life cycle.
* Working within an agile development environment.
* Working across a range of different platforms and technologies to integrate them in to a single application.
* Understanding and adapting the business requirements and creating a solid product from them.
* Designing user interfaces, new services and application prototypes in a rapid, iterative customer-centric development environment.
Escape the cold weather, high tax and long commute and make the move to a beautiful tropical Island.
Salary is circa US$70,000 - US$80,000 + Healthcare, Pension & Relocation - TAX FREE
- Highbury Consulting
Your application for ‘Software Developer - London / Cayman Islands - TAX FREE’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!