1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Support Services Group (1)
- From £35,000 to £100,000 per year + + Be Your Own Boss!
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Make more for yourself and run your own show! Call David Jones on [contact details removed] or email [contact details removed]
We are arguably the fastest growing firm of recruitment business incubators in the UK. Our sole business is to take good recruitment consultants and help them build their own business. Started in 2003, we are a strong, entrepreneurial organisation, committed to creating an environment where successful recruitment consultants can realise their potential.
If you are working in the temp or perm markets, and you are looking for a new job, running your own recruitment business will probably have crossed your mind. You may feel daunted by such a huge step or feel that you don't have the finances to do it at all.
We can help you make it happen.
Support Services Group
Our aim is to strip away anything that goes around recruitment, leaving the recruiter free to do what they do best - recruit!
Your day is probably filled with placing your candidates, getting your temps out, identifying and satisfying your client's requirements. With our help, your day wouldn't change except for the fact that you would be (probably) working from home, deciding when and how long your working day is and taking home 70% of everything that you bill (70% of GP for the temp market)
We will help you at the setup of your recruitment company and then support you totally for as long as you wish. We will help you sell it when the time comes or just provide you with the right advice to make the most of working for yourself.
At Setup, We Provide:
1. Company formation, accounting setup, business planning
2. Dedicated technical support for any IT matter
3. Logo`s, business cards, stationery & web site design
4. Management accounts, tax, VAT, payroll, factoring, etc
Throughout the Life of Your Business, We Provide:
1. Access to candidates, CV search, postings, bespoke job board
2. Access to a team of recruiters able to offer advice and guidance
3. Business tax advice
4. Full Back office support for temporary or permanent recruitment
5. Access to inhouse rec-to-rec to help you expand your business
6. Advice on exit strategies
Our aim is to provide a tailored package that enables the recruitment consultant to get on with the business of recruiting knowing that everything else is taken care of.
You will be an experienced recruitment consultant who is fed up with making money for someone else and really want to 'go it alone`.
You will have worked in a UK recruitment agency situation for upwards of 2 years
You will have an entrepreneurial flair and a real determination to succeed
We will enable you to make all the decisions relating to your recruitment business:
1. The type of recruitment you do temps or perms - we have experience of both
2. Targets - set your own targets.
3. How much money you want to make - take the money out of the business or invest back in`.
4. Where you work - home, serviced office - your choice
5. Who you work with and when the right time to hire someone is
6. Which clients to deal with and what fee structure is right for you
Your aspirations may be to free up more time whilst still maintaining a high income level or to build a recruitment business to sell for a million (or two!). We can help you whatever your aims.
There is no set up fee, the investment is made by us (think 'Dragon's Den!). The recruiter retains 70% of billings and 100% equity in their recruitment company. This is not a franchise, there are no upfront costs - we make our money by making a good investment decision - in you!
Please call us in total confidence to discuss the work we do here at Support Services Group – visit us at [contact details removed]
- David Jones
Your application for ‘Recruitment Consultants - Work From Home!’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!