1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Support Services Group (1) Hide jobs in this location
- Support Services Group (1)
- From £45,000 to £100,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
We are arguably the fastest growing firm of recruitment business incubators in the UK. Started in 2003, we are committed to creating an environment where entrepreneurial recruitment consultants can realise their potential.
If you are looking for a new recruitment job, running your own recruitment business will probably have crossed your mind. We can help you make it happen.
Support Services Group
Provides the unique opportunity to start your own recruitment business without the need for any joining fees, licence fees or set up costs. A two stage process will launch your new recruitment business and provide on-going support ensuring that you retain 70% of all billings.
At Setup, we provide:
1. Physical Setup: Recruitment software , telecoms advice, email hosting
2. Intellectual Setup: Company formation, accounting setup, business planning
3. Technical Setup: Dedicated technical support for any IT matter
4. Creative Setup: Logo’s, business cards, stationary & web site design
5. Accountancy Setup: Management accounts, tax, VAT, payroll, factoring, etc
6. Advertising Setup: Candidate procurement, skills testing,training
Throughout the Life of Your Business, we provide:
1. Access to CV search, vacancy search
2. Access to a team of recruiters able to offer advice and guidance
3. Business accounting, management accounts, VAT and tax
4. Full Back office support for temporary or permanent recruitment
5. Technical support
6. Tailored job boards for your company
7. Support and advice as you grow your business
Our aim is to provide a tailored package that enables the recruitment consultant to get on with the business of recruiting knowing that everything else is taken care of.
You will be an experienced recruiter who is fed up with making money for someone else and really want to ‘go it alone’.
You will have worked in a UK recruitment agency situation for upwards of 2 years
You will have an entrepreneurial flair and a real determination to succeed
We will enable you to make all the decisions relating to your business:
1. The type of recruitment you do temps or perms – we have experience of both
2. Targets – set your own ‘GP’ & Perm’ invoiced targets.
3. How much money you want to make – take the money out of the business or invest in its development.
4. Where you work – home, serviced office – your choice
5. Who you work with and when the right time to hire someone is
6. Which clients to deal with and what fee structure is right for you
There is no set up fee, the investment is made by us. The recruiter retains 70% of billings. This is not a franchise, you operate under your own name.
For an initial, confidential chat about the opportunity, please call or email us today!
- David Jones
Your application for ‘Recruitment Consultants - Work From Home!’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!