1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Chase Anderson Ltd
- From £20,000 to £250,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: Deputy Branch Manager
Reporting To: Branch Manager
To manage branch operations, teller desks, FCRM quality, complaints handling, customers’ movement in the branch lobby and be responsible to achieve business targets. Be responsible for generation of customer referrals and handing over to relationship team for closure of the deal. Responsible to manage relationship of identified customer base for value enhancement. Branch Operations Manager would also be responsible to generate business from new customers and to ensure new customers get a personalized and excellent first time experience. Key performance parameters are customer service levels such as transaction times, error %, FCRM quality scores, efficient handling of complaints and reduction in complaints, customer satisfaction scores, efficient lobby management, timely execution of operations activity and achievement of business targets.
Before commencement of banking hours along with BM, Branch Operations Manager (BOM) would be responsible for branch opening, disarming of alarm, vault.
• BOM would be responsible for management and handover of security items for the day’s expected consumption to the staff
• Ensure desk is 5S compliant
• Arrange customer sitting area, display boards and product and regulatory fliers for easy access to customers.
• Filing and maintenance of records and documentations
During Banking Hours:
• Authorizing the transactions;
• BOM will verify the accounts opened by CSR during the day and will ensure the following:
o All the relevant information is filled in the AOF
o CSR has signed the AOF at the space provided
o Xerox of IDs duly certified by CSR is attached to the application
o AML and other reports are attached to the AOF, wherever required and that they are acceptable; in case of any shortcoming, CSS will have it rectified.
• BOM would be responsible to ensure customer complaints are handled and recorded in an efficient manner
• BOM would be responsible for the efficient Lobby management of the branch to ensure smooth flow of customers.
• BOM would be responsible for maintaining the FCRM quality score and to ensure all SRs are resolved with in time.
• BOM would be responsible for ensuring error free transactions in the branch and for maintenance of error log.
• Meet and service managed customers at appointed time for servicing and relationship value enhancement
• Plan and execute customer satisfaction campaigns in the branch
• Make calls to managed customers and welcome calls to new customers
• Attend to new customers willing to avail of bank’s services and products and ensure customer avails the service.
• Check and clear voice messages received on telephones every two hours (at the least).
After Banking Hours:
• BOM will verify End of day Cash balances including cash in CDU; Investigate and reconcile cash shortages and excesses, if any
• BOM is first Custodian of Cash and all security items. BS-ops will account for all the security items consumed during the day
• BOM will compile Daily MIS and dashboards related to banking transactions
• Account for all security items issued during the day and secure the remaining items
• Lock and arm the vault area
• Arm and lock the branch premises
• Compile Daily MIS and dashboards related to banking transactions
• Verifying and mailing out Shipping Manifests
• Weekly inward/outward shipment of cash
• Conduct team meetings and take stock of target achievements
• Publish weekly MIS and update BM and Area Manager on business progress
• BOM would be responsible for maintaining various register such as Branch documentation register, Employee movement register, Bait money register, CDU movement register, Key movement register
• BOM would be responsible for the 5S, SOX and other regulatory compliance of the branch
• BOM would be responsible to effectively lead the branch operations/ teller team and to ensure productivity, efficiency and professional conduct in the branch.
• Meet personal business targets as discussed and communicated by the Branch Manager in the beginning of Financial Year. This will require maintaining and growing book of the assigned customers, do out bound calling and/or, meet clients outside the branch premises to generate further business and referrals.
• Organize and participate in events and play active part in the Sales Promotional activities for the branch.
Other activities as required by the BM:
• Activities pertaining to marketing, customer service and quality maintenance.
• Training, education, knowledge enhancement.
• Specific projects as a member of the project team.
• New activities identified due to change in processes and products.
• Any other activity in order to facilitate smooth operation of the branch.
• To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
• People Related:
Interaction with Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, and CSR’s
• Operational Related: Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML and KYC.
Job Requirements/ Specification
Qualifications As required by Job
No of Years: 1-10 years
Industry: Financial Services
Area of work: Transactional Banking
Knowledge of banking products and services
Ability to operate and balance cash on a daily basis
Knowledge of banking procedures and processes
Ability to process financial and non financial transactions (eg. Deposits, withdrawals, remittances, draft, cheque clearing, holds etc.)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task and adapt to any situation or change
Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented
Problem solver with good judgment and cash management skills
Professional, honest and efficient
Work well under pressure
Excellent analytical skills and good at Math and basic calculations
- Daniel ..
- 6 month
Your application for ‘Deputy Branch Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!