Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- From £40 to £45 per hour
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Taking supplied Hardware requirements and completing detailed design for Analogue, Digital and Power applications through to production.
Schematics capture and Component selection.
· PCB requirements capture and generation of Gerber files and detailed manufacturing packs.
· Generating Hardware documentation design pack for submission to TUV.
· Supporting V&V and product testing activities including functional, environmental and EMC tests.
· Supporting Design Reviews/FMEA as appropriate.
· Acting as Mentor to more Junior Engineers.
· A good degree in a relevant Engineering Subject.
· Strong Hardware Design Experience in a Senior Capacity within industry. 5yrs+ experience. Proven experience in Hardware Design for safety related equipment and PLCs is highly desirable.
· A good team worker capable of contributing positively to multidisciplinary design teams.
· A TUV qualification as a Functional Safety Engineer would be an advantage.
· Experience of DX Designer / Expedition is highly desirable
- Edison Technical Recruitment
Your application for ‘Senior Hardware Development Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!