1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Foxwell Associates
- From £80,000 to £100,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Sirona Care and Health is a not for profit Social Enterprise organisation and is one of the largest integrated organisations of its type in the country with a turnover in excess of £80million. Created in October 2011, Sirona Care and Health provides services previously provided by Adult Services in the Local Authority and Community based health services in the NHS.
Sirona is looking for an experienced and business orientated Commercial and Finance Director who can bring both tight financial control and entrepreneurial flair to the organisation at this exciting time of growth and development. You will be as much a part of ensuring good financial management as shaping the strategy of the organisation and helping it to grow now and in the future.
We are looking for someone who is prepared to put their heart and soul into delivering best value and best outcomes for local people and has the vision and passion to make this work even when faced with difficult decisions.
As a member of the Board and Senior Team you will have specific responsibility for strategic and operational finance including:
• The development of a financial and commercial strategy that will ensure organisational sustainability
• Robust financial and management accounting systems and processes that will support service managers to maintain financial control and respond to market pressure
• Negotiating and managing contract with NHS and Local Authority commissioners as well as other partners and suppliers
• Reporting financial and service performance to the Board and Members, to commissioners and to external regulators
• Financial governance and assurance
You will need to be a fully qualified CCAB accountant with Board level experience and a commercial background. As an experienced leader, you will be good at building working relationships and making a strategic contribution beyond your areas of expertise. You will also have experience of tendering and managing contracts and securing the best outcome for all parties involved.
Key to this role though is the ability to make a difference! We want you to take it personally and really care about Sirona; it’s values, it’s people and it’s customers!
If you think that you can bring your skills and expertise to support the success of a company that provides quality services and adds social value by investing in its staff and the community it services then please apply.
- Nicola Shaw
Your application for ‘Commercial and Finance Director’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!