1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Candidate Source Ltd
- From £67,000 to £67,000 per year + Competitive Benefits Package
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading multi-national company as Technical Sales Engineer, selling advanced ink-jet printing systems, incorporating both hardware and software, into new markets across Europe and the Middle East. The company, with exciting growth plans for this new technology, is offering a competitive salary of up to £67,000 pa + bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
As Technical Sales Engineer, you will have the primary responsibility to actively develop sales of this exciting new technology by responding to customer enquiries, identifying potential new opportunities and offering technical solutions to meet their requirements. In detail this will include the following activities:
• Initiating and responding to enquiries from interested companies, both end-users and product adopters
• Clearly identifying the real technical and cost requirements of the customers and ensuring that a solid business case can be established
• Effectively managing the technical evaluation stage of the sales process by developing and delivering effective product demonstrations
• Working with internal teams to further develop the technology and its application(s)
• Delivering final product demonstrations and working with the client on solution integration
• Acting as the primary technical resource and product champion for the current field sales team
• Attending conferences, seminars and other sales events within the territory. You can expect to work away from home on average 2 weeks a month.
As an experienced Technical Sales Engineer / Sales Manager / Sales Executive / Technical Specialist / Account Manager, Technical Expert, Materials Scientist or similar, with either a solid background in highly technical sales or substantial exposure to, or understanding of, the Sales role in a highly specialised environment, you will also have the following skills and attributes:
• Minimum of a Masters qualification in a scientific or engineering based subject.
• Solid working knowledge of inkjet performance, including its limitations and benefits.
• Basic technical understanding of mechanical, electrical, material and colour science.
• Knowledge of analytical techniques to allow for comprehensive review and understanding of customer requirements
• Demonstrable ability to create ideas and develop solutions
• Willingness to develop an in-depth knowledge of this new technology
• Commercially aware with a dynamic and enthusiastic approach.
• Solid commercial and negotiation skills
• Ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales process
• Excellent record keeping skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Eligible to live and work in the UK
• Full UK driving licence
The company has invested heavily in this new technology and are ready to take the next step. They will be providing intensive, full product training and you will have the full support of the current technical team and Technical Sales Engineers from other territories.
You will ideally be located in or around Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Coventry, Redditch, Worcester, generally anywhere within the West Midlands or be prepared to relocate to this area.
In return the company is offering a very attractive salary of up to £67000 pa + bonuses + competitive, comprehensive package.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
- Michelle Davies
Your application for ‘Technical Sales Engineer – Printing Systems’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!