Private Client Solicitor
Private Client head of department needed for long established firm in Surrey. Excellent prospects for partnership with a salary up to £70000 (dependent on experience).
At the heart of any firm rests a Private Client team, servicing each client in their most emotional moments. If you are an existing head of department or a Solicitor looking to make the step up this could be a brilliant step in the right direction.
This firm has an excellent market reputation and has seen systematic, organic growth since 1986. It now has many flourishing and excellently managed departments. They are well known within the local area and receive a lot of business through recommendations. The firm positively embraces the development of all their staff to ensure they remain experts in their areas, and there are strong prospects for progression. The firm is very dynamic, friendly, and have a family feel running throughout. They have excellent staff retention rates and a supportive working environment.
Key Points - Private Client Head of Department (5+ years PQE)
- The firm is looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to head up their long established department.
- The firm could accommodate someone looking to come in as a Partner.
- This role would be based in South West Surrey.
- You would closely alongside a highly established Managing Director, in order to shape the future of this department
- There is currently a strong core team in place.
- The department has historically been one of the strongest of the firm, and they have a number of strong existing clients.
- You will be interested in developing a network across Surrey.
- Salary would be up to £70,000 but is dependent on experience.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly